Proper Oils has been recognised as a leader in our field by a number of different organisations. Here you can find a summary of the awards & recognition received so far…
- Proper Oils awarded West London Business Award for Green Circular Economy Business.
- Stephen Hurton, Founder & MD of Proper Oils was selected to participate in 10,000 Small Businesses program which is funded by Goldman Sachs, and delivered by UCL. It provided fantastic training and opportunity to learn directly from other entrepreneurs.
- Proper Oils listed as a NESTA Waste Reduction Challenge Finalist for it’s community-based recycling scheme Unblocking the Community.
- September – Shortlisted by NESTA for the Waste Reduction Challenge.
- Stephen Hurton was chosen as a London Leader for Sustainable Development by the London Sustainable Development Commission who advise the Mayor of London on making London an exemplary sustainable world city. Find out more
- Shortlisted for the “Best SME” category of the Mayor’s Green Procurement Code Awards 2010.
- Winning the “Innovation & Technology Category” at the National O2 X Awards.
- Selected as one of the top 30 UK clean technology start ups to be included in Greenbang’s “The UK Clean Tech Start-up Company Index” listing.
- The Most Innovative Technology or Product for Air Quality 3e Prix; Oxygen Awards 2008 at Les Respirations Enghien-les-Bains France.
- Highly Commended in the South London Business Awards Innovation Category.
- Highly Commended Richmond Green Business of the Year; Green Guardian Awards.
- Highly Commended Green Business of the Year in the regional final covering 6 South London Boroughs.
- Won Richmond Green Business of the Year.